1. Helps stimulate the lymphatic system by moving the lymph fluid towards the heart, where it can re-enter the circulatory system.
2. Helps with the elimination of toxins, which in turn reduces the toxic load on other eliminatory organs, like the liver and kidneys.
3. It stimulates circulation, as our lymphatic system doesn’t have its own pump like the circulatory system (heart) does, so it depends on movement to assist with this.
4. Helps to open the pores of your skin, which assists stimulation and detoxification of the lymphatic system.
5. It helps with improving the health of your whole body by getting rid of toxins.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and is responsible for ¼ of the body’s detoxification processes each day, therefore making it a very important eliminatory organ. Anything you can do to help will make this role easier.
(Image Source: enviroCare Earth)